Hi, I'm Ryan. I started Mercer Street Company because I believe there's an under-served market out there looking for sound, objective advice from a qualified professional who isn't looking to sell a financial product or will only work with folks based on how much money they have to invest. That was my experience when I was looking for a financial advisor to help me with my personal finances. Now, I've spent nearly two decades working as a financial consultant to businesses in various industries - a majority of that time has been in financial services. I now draw upon those professional and personal experiences to help clients address their unique financial concerns.
I am passionate about blockchain technology such as cryptocurrencies. I have been closely following this space since 2015, and in that short time, I have accumulated a wealth of knowledge that I enjoy sharing with clients and the general public.
Designations and Associations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Personal Financial Specialist
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certificant
- Certified College Financial Consultant
- Registered Life Planner®
- Global Financial Planner (USA)
- Member in good standing of the Global Financial Planning Institute
- Member in good standing of the AICPA's Personal Financial Planning (PFP) Section
- Member in good standing of Texas Society of CPAs (a.k.a., TXCPA)
- Former board member of TXCPA Houston from 2020 to 2022
- Active member and volunteer with TXCPA Houston's PFP Committee.
- Received recognition from TXCPA Houston in 2021 for Significant Contribution by a Member in Industry
- Received the Houston CPA Society's Rookie of the Year award in 2018 for contributions to the Society.
- Associate Director at the Houston Blockchain Alliance
- Certificate of AICPA's Blockchain Fundamentals for Accounting and Finance Professionals
- Member of PlannerDAO
- Member of Fee-Only Network, Garrett Planning Network, National Association of Personal Financial Advisors, and Financial Planning Association
- Volunteer with the Foundation for Financial Planning to provide pro bono financial planning services to individuals and families battling cancer
- B.S. in Business Administration with an area of emphasis in Finance and M.S. in Accounting, University of Colorado - Boulder
Get to Know Our Founder